If you are looking to have your income taxes prepared this year, please take a moment to learn about our firm. We offer high-quality tax preparation at a reasonable price.
Our goal is to make tax time as painless as possible for our clients. We aim to provide a friendly, yet professional, experience. We’ll answer all your questions about your tax returns.
Whether you want to spend some time exploring tax strategies, or, quickly get the whole thing over with, just let us know. We’ll work to make your experience a good one. We can’t guarantee a big refund, but we can help you get all the deductions and credits you are legally entitled to. We offer drop-off, mail-in or upload service, and electronic filing. Due to coronavirus, face to face appointments are temporarily on hold.
Our prices are very competitive and we are open year-round to serve you. Our tax season hours include mornings, evenings and Saturdays to accommodate your schedule.
Hupp Tax Service is located in Willowick, Ohio on Vine Street.
It’s easy! Get your documents to us and we’ll prepare your tax returns. No tax return is too small. Various options are available for your convenience, such as drop-off in person or electronic delivery. Use our What to Bring TY 2020 checklist to make sure you have everything.
We continue to prepare taxes remotely, as our building is temporarily closed to the public. How it works:
- Get your tax documents to us. You have several options: drop off in person using our new drive thru or drop box; mail-in; or upload.
- We will contact you with check-in questions, and again when the taxes are prepared.
- Completed tax returns can be picked up in person, snail mail or securely e-mailed to you.
- You will have action items in your folder. This could be your city tax return, payments due, etc.
- Once we receive your signatures and payment for our services, we will e-file.
With this type of remote interaction, we want to assure you that our staff is still available to answer any and all questions you might have over the phone rather than in person.
We hope to offer face to face appointments soon. We want to see faces too! However, our staff (our “family”) includes those considered particularly vulnerable, or who have at-risk family members. Our first priority is the safety of our employees and our clients.